Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When questions come?

I haven't written much lately and this will not be long but I feel like I must keep you in-the-loop as they say. I have a big day tomorrow 3/31, I am going to Fargo for a bone marrow biopsy. This test will tell my doctor if the treatments I have taken have worked as effectively in my bone marrow as in my blood and blood organs. I am allowing myself to believe that this test will also be positive and if so I will only have one more round of chemo instead of three.

Surely I am not much different than most when it comes to wanting less of the chemo than first suggested but it does cause me to think about it. My life has been blessed in most ways and the problems in my life are nearly all self initiated. I think about healing and why, and why me though not in the negative sense but more like why am I being spared. Tomorrow will be one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment